Heliservices Queensland is licensed to conduct Agricultural training and testing aligned with CASA's requirements. The requirements to conduct an Aerial Application Endorsement are as follows:
- Complete and pass the CASA Aerial Application exam
- 200 hours flight time in helicopters
- Low Level Endorsement or 5 hours of Dual Instruction on Low Level Operations
- 15 Hours of Dual Instruction on Agricultural Operations including a flight test
Once the above has been completed, supervision of your Aerial Application endorsement must be completed by an authorised chief pilot or equivalent. The supervision requirements are:
- 10 Hours of Direct Supervision and
- 100 Hours of Direct or Indirect Supervision.
Maintaining your Agricultural Endorsement current requires an annual proficiency check conducted by a authorised person.
Please call Heliservices Queensland if you have any questions regarding Agricultural Training, we would be more than glad to help.